Monday, May 4, 2009

Phyllis writes ...

When I think of Doug, I think of a man beaming with pride. His happiness in his family's accomplishments was deep and palpable. I watched his face at his granddaughters' graduations, saw his face light up when he would see his son. Just looking at photographs of his children and grandchildren would bring the most wonderful expression to his charming face.
A kind and intelligent man, he is one of the most easy going, approachable people I have known. I respect his significant accomplishments but more importantly appreciate the kind of man he was: quick to smile, easy to hug, and taking deep pleasure in the life he created and the people around him. I will miss him dearly.

Phyllis DeGioia

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome, but in an effort to reduce SPAM, please be sure to identify yourself either in the post or by registering.